Sahabat pembaca di seluruh Nusantara, kali ini blog edukasi ini akan kembali berbagi artikel tentang pendidikan. Artikel yang akan di kupas pada kesempatan kali ini adalah tentang makalah, tepatnya makalah dalam bahasa Inggris. Barangkali saja Anda membutuhkan referensi untuk membuat makalah bahasa Inggris yang baik dan benar, maka postingan ini diharapkan berguna bagi kalian.
Dibawah ini saya berikan dua buah contoh makalah bahasa Inggris yang dapat Anda pelajari dan dijadikan sebagai sumber inspirasi, sehingga nantinya Anda akan dapat menyusun makalah bahasa Inggris secara baik dan benar sesuai dengan kaedah yang ada. Langsung saja, silakan di simak contoh makalah dalam bahasa Inggris sebagaimana di ulas dibawah ini.
Contoh Makalah Bahasa Inggris
Berikut ini adalah dua buah contoh makalah dengan topik yang berbeda. Makalah yang pertama yakni tentang pendidikan.
Makalah bahasa Inggris tentang Pendidikan
Judul: The Effect of School Libraries on Quality Education in Schools
Praise be to God who has helped his servant finish this paper with great ease. Without help she may not be able to complete the author well.
The paper is organized so that readers can find out how much influence the school library for the quality of education that we provide based on observations from various sources. This paper set up by the compiler with various obstacles. Whether it came from self constituent or who come from outside. But with patience and especially the help of God finally this paper can be resolved.
This paper includes on “The Effect of School Libraries on Quality Education in Schools” and deliberately chosen because the authors draw attention to scrutiny and need support from all parties who care about education.
Authors also thank the teachers / lecturers who have helped making up for Facebook to finish this paper.
Hopefully this paper can provide a broader insight to the reader. Although this paper has advantages and disadvantages. Authors beg for advice and criticism. Thank you.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION
A. Issue Background
B. Problem Identification
C. Limitation Of Problems.
D. Problem Formulation.
CHAPTER II DISCUSSION
A. School Library Purpose.
B. School Library Functions.
C. Library Donations To The Implementation Of Educational Programs In Schools
CHAPTER III FINAL
A. Issue Background
Science and technology is always evolving and progressing, in accordance with the times and the development of human thinking.The Indonesian nation as one of the developing countries will not be able to advance as long as not improve the quality of human resources of our nation. Quality of life of the nation can be increased if supported by an established educational system. With an established education system, allows us to think critically, creatively, and productively.
In the 1945 Constitution stated that the country we want to create a society yangcerdas. To achieve an intelligent nation, have formed learning communities. Learning communities can form if you have the ability and listening skills and a great interest in reading. If reading is a habit and entrenched in society, then obviously the book can not be separated from everyday life and is a basic requirement that must be met.
In the world of education, the book proved efficient and bertepat order as one means of education and means of communication. In this regard the library and library services should be developed as one installation to realize the objectives of the intellectual life of the nation. Libraries are a vital part and the greatest effect on the quality of education.
The title of this paper is deliberately chosen because the authors draw attention to scrutiny and need support from all parties who care about education.
B. Identification Problems (Background)
In accordance with the title of this paper “The Effect of School Libraries on Quality Education in Schools”, in relation to the implementation of education programs at schools, functions and contribution to the implementation of the program library. In connection with that title, then the problem can be identified as follows:
1. How does the role of libraries on the implementation of education programs in schools
2. How can the school library can truly improve the quality of education in school?
C. Limitation Of Problems.
To clarify the scope of discussion, the issues discussed is limited to the problem:
a. The role of the library towards the implementation of education programs in schools;
b. The ways for the school library can really improve the quality of education in schools.
D. Problem Formulation.
Based on the background and the limitation issue, the problems discussed can be formulated as follows:
1. How does the description of the role of libraries on the implementation of education programs in schools?
2. How the description of the way for the school library can truly improve the quality of education in school?
Library is an integral part of educational institutions as a collection of library materials, either the book or not book. In accordance with the title of this paper, the discussion includes the purpose of libraries, function libraries and library donations towards the implementation of educational programs.
A. School Library Purpose.
The main objective of organizing the school library is to improve the quality of education together with elements of other schools.While other purpose is support, support, and complete all activities both curricular, co-curricular and extra curricular activities, in addition is also intended to help foster student interest and develop talent and strengthen teaching and learning strategies.
However, in the school library when operational goals associated with the implementation of programs in schools, including:
1. Foster a sense of love, awareness, and reading habits.
2. Guiding and directing techniques to understand the content of reading.
3. Expanding knowledge of the students.
4. Help develop language skills and thinking power of students by providing quality reading material.
5. Guiding students to use and maintain library materials properly.
6. Provide the basics to the independent study.
7. Provide opportunities for students to learn how to use the library with a good, effective and efficient, especially in the use of reference materials.
8. Providing library materials that support the implementation of curriculum programs in schools both curricular, kokurikuler, as well as extra curricular.
B. School Library Functions.
Based on the school library purposes, it can be formulated some library functions, as follows:
1. Educative function.
The meaning of educative library function is provide library materials in accordance with the curriculum that is able to arouse students’ interest in reading, developing power of expression, develop language skills, developing a style that is rational and critical thought and able to guide and nurture the students in terms of how to use and maintain library materials properly.
2. Informative functions.
The meaning of the informative function is a library providing library materials which contain information about the various branches of science quality and uptodate arranged regularly and systematically, so as to facilitate the officers and users in finding needed information.
3. Administrative Functions
What is meant by administrative function is a library should do the recording, completion and processing of library materials and organizing the circulation of a practical, effective, and efficient.
4. Recreational functions.
What is meant by recreational function library books in addition to providing knowledge also needs to provide the books that are recreational (entertainment) and quality, so that readers can use to fill free time, either by students or by teachers.
5. Research Function
What is meant by the function of research libraries is to provide a reading which can be used as source / object simple research in various fields of study.
C. Library Donations To The Implementation Of Educational Programs In Schools.
When observed in jenih, then the school library actually contribute to the implementation of education programs in schools.Donations / role of the library include:
1. Library is a source of knowledge and learning centers.
2. Libraries are a source of new ideas that could encourage the willingness of students to be able to think rationally and critically, and provide instructions to create.
3. Library will provide satisfactory answers for the students, as the demands of a sense of curiosity about something, have actually been built.
4. A collection of library materials (collections) in the library to provide reading opportunities for students who have the time and diverse capabilities.
5. Libraries provide the opportunity for students to learn how to use the library efficiently and effectively.
6. Library will help students improve in reading skills and expand vocabulary.
7. Libraries can cause love to read, so it can direct the taste and appreciation of students in the selection of readings.
8. Library to give satisfaction to knowledge outside the classroom.
9. Library is a recreation center that can provide a healthy entertainment.
10. Libraries provide opportunities to students and teachers to conduct research.
11. Library is a stepping stone for students to continue their reading habits at school is higher.
12. Excitement / interest in reading of students who have developed through the library very positive effect on academic achievement.
13. If your reading interests have grown and developed in self-esteem, then the library can also reduce a child snacks, which are usually negatively affect the health of children.
14. Even the library is also for children to stay away from delinquency measures, which could lead to less healthy atmosphere in the friendly relations between them.
Based on the description of the discussion “The Role of School Libraries on Quality Education in Schools” can be concluded that:
1. The role of libraries is to support educational achievement at school.
2. Libraries are very important and should exist in every school in all levels of education.
3. Library management must be implemented in accordance with the purposes and functions
Based on the role of the library so much contribution in the implementation of education programs in schools, authors provide suggestions as follows:
1. Should the library be managed in accordance with the purposes and functions.
2. The role of the library/librarian professional should get enough stock to become a reliable and professional librarians.
- Citizenship Education Book
Contoh Makalah Bahasa Inggris 2
Judul: The Influence Of Indonesia Language On Writing Short English Composition Of The Second Year Students Of SMP I Nesaci
Language is device communication therefore language is very important in human life. Between 4 language ability, writing is language activity that needs much cognitive concentration. With have background which different is Indonesian language, into write foreign language, student often make mistake into express idea.
The purpose of research is writer want know knowledge and authority Indonesian language student influential to style express idea into English language and what the influence Indonesian language into write short arrangement English language in SMA 1 Ciawi. The reason why Indonesian language often influence process of writing arrangement English language student is because the different structure language, not be type tenses, not be system regular verb, irregular verb.
Language is very important in human life. Language is means of communication. Without a language, a person cannot communicate with others. English is a language in the world. People call it a international language. In our school, the English language has been given since the fourth grade of the elementary school up to university.
Most people in the world from the different countries and nations speak language. Also, many scientific studies such as education, science, religion, technology, commerce or politic are written in the language.
Language includes four skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Writing is language activity that needs much cognitive concentration. When writing, a writer is challenged to use just linguistics code without helping of other codes, take for instance, gestures. A writer has to arrange some ideas and transform them into his thinking carefully in writing codes on papers.
In fact, writing is different from writing Indonesian. English as stated above is a foreign language for Indonesian student. English is a new language that they often have trouble when they learn it. One of the reason is the characteristics of English itself. For example, tenses, regular and irregular verb are not found in Indonesia. On contrary, Indonesia is a language which the students have got earlier basically, we believe that student of SMU have enough knowledge of it and have known to use it well and correctly. So it is possible that Indonesian, though it is a school language for most of them, can regard as the student’s mother tongue. They use Indonesian more frequently with they friends and teachers. Moreover, Indonesian is very close to them, to their speaking or writing habits. This is one thing that invites problems when the student writes the sentences composition in English.
Each language has its sounds and meaning. But in fact, we find that each language also has specific characteristic, which are not found in the other languages. Even though Indonesia language and English language have similarities there are not language that are exactly the same.
The writer would like to describe briefly the characteristic of both structural pattern of the Indonesian and English language to find out the similarities and differences which he predicts could be the causal factor of influence the composition.
In this description, the writer describes the classification of the sentences based on the number and the kind of clauses and sentences. There are four types of sentences.
- Simple sentence
- Compound sentence
- Complex sentence
- Compound complex sentence
There are many methods that can be used in educational research, such as historical method, descriptive method, experimental method etc. the writer uses the description method in order to meet the purpose of the research
In order to be able to collect the data needed, the writer will use some tests. :
- The writer will use writing test to predicated how far the students knowledge on writing short English composition
- The writes us error taxonomy to classifying the sentences that are predicated as influence cases. According to Dinne Larsen freemen and Michael H Long (1991: 59)
1.3. Techniques of Colleting Data
In collecting data, the writer directly administration. The students to write short English about 10-20 sentences on :
- Their daily activities
- Their activities on holidays
- Their activities when they shopping in the market.
Then these students composition are analyzed by classification the sentences that are predicated as of the influence case, besides, the writer has collected the information concerning the research by using the literary study
1.4. Population and Sample
In this research, the writer takes the second year students of SMAN I Ciawi as population. There are four classes and the numbers of the student are 40 students. The writer takes 5 students as sample of this research .
1.5. Research Procedures
In this study, the writer takes the procedures of research as follows :
- Study the curriculum especially the basic outline
- Construct the data gathering instrument
- Gather the data method
- Analysis the data
- Draw conclusion and suggestion
The Processing data which has been collected is carried out though the procedures as follows
- Firstly, the writer collected the paper of the students work. Than he put a sign on the paper. Later the writer examined all those composition one by one. If the writer found the pattern of the syntax that probably showes the influence of the Indonesia language, he wrote them on the cards of data processing.
- Finally, on each card the kinds of influences is recorded, such as the influences of the used simple sentence, complex sentence, compound sentence, complex compound sentence, and also of the types error in the interlingua and intralingua. In below is the kind of the students English composition or sentences and its classification of influence. The writer wrote the influence in the sentence and identified the error and then the writer gave the correct sentences in English.
The Analysis and Comments
1.1. Simple Sentence
To know further the case of the use of simple sentences, let the write show it as follows.
- Times holiday I’m going to Bandung (002)
- Before times holiday, I’m which my family goes to the beach Pangandaran (007)
- In Pangandaran, my family and I to climb about to saw the view of white sends (013)
- There, I’m help work my brother (017)
- The zoo there, I seed birds, snake, elephants (023)
1.2. Complex Sentence
The illustration of this case is as follows
- We going to beach Pangandaran because I’m get champion to I in sport badminton (013)
- I am not happy because there my uncle nothing (017)
1.3. Compound Sentence
There are the data of compound sentences in the student’s composition
- Pangandaran beach is very wide and become place good for holiday (007)
- In there, wave which to come is very big and to come rolls (013)
1.4. Compound Complex Sentence
For further features of the reason case here are the data about
1. There I am very happy find the place that I am like but far in my house (017)
In the student’s composition, the writer finds that the students have made errors in arranging the order of noun and adjective, verb and verb or placement of adverb
Conclusion and Suggestion
Based on the collected and some points of view of several linguistics dealing with influence in acquiring and learning a second language, the writer would like to propose again the hypothesis that has been previously mentioned the different structure of the Indonesian and English sentence could possibly be the cause of influence in the students English composition. In accordance with hypothesis, the writer has concluded the research as follows:
- The influence of the Indonesian language as the first language of the second year’s students of SMAN I Ciawi has been noticed to appear in their written language, their short English Composition.
- The degree of influence which becomes a focus of this research is in the level syntax. The data of influence are taken from the short English composition of students including the sentences patterns, the use of simple sentence, complex sentence, compound sentence and compound complex.
Based on research carried out, the writer would give my suggestion especially for those who are interested in the research of the same topic.
- The language teachers should know and understand language issues lika influence as this will have them facilities their students in Learning the second language. Therefore the teacher would be able to predict the problems that the students usually find in learning the language.
- The writer has handled the research of the influence in the level of syntax. As it is mentioned that influence might occur in the level of phonology, morphology. So, it is better if the others try to conduct the research on the other levels.
- Brown H. Douglas. 1994. Teaching by Principles. San Francisco State. Prentice Hall Regents Englewood Cliffs.
- Wishon, E. George and Julia M. Burks. 1980 Let’s Write English. New York.
Demikian, semoga berguna. Format penulisannya agak berantakan memang, namun ini hanya sebuah contoh semata.